It’s our pleasure to be able to share with you the latest edition of Around Europe, the newsletter of the Quaker Council for European Affairs. This issue explores in some more detail the recent and upcoming work done by our Peace and Human Rights programmes.
Also in this issue
– what the German elections mean for refugee policy
– “soft power” at the centre of politics
– a photo report from our recent Study Tour
– news from a German Friend on her involvement in pro-EU campaigning
– All the latest news from Quaker House in Brussels
This issue also has a reminder of “Sanctuary Everywhere,” of our upcoming joint conference with Quaker Peace and Social Witness (QPSW).