Instructions for payments
Please follow the steps below for subscriptions and membership.
- Decide which subscription or membership package you wish to purchase. If you have not already decided on this, the information you need can be found by clicking here.
- Decide which currency you wish to pay in. For Sterling, go to step 3. For Euros, skip to step 4.
- To pay in Sterling, complete the contact form at the foot of this page to send an email to our British Committee Treasurer, Simon Bond, or email directly at simon at armitage dot biz. Please say what kind of membership or subscription you wish to pay for, how much you will be paying, and how you will send payment. Details of how you can pay are below this list.
- If you are paying in Euro, complete the contact form at the foot of this page to send an email to our Office Manager, Xavier Verhaeghe. Please say what kind of membership or subscription you wish to pay for, how much you will be paying, and how you will send payment. Details of how you can pay are below this list.
Payments in Sterling
- send a cheque made payable to ‘QCEA British Committee’ to: Simon Bond, 1 Lynton Green, Maidenhead, SL6 6AN, United Kingdom
- contact Simon on +44 1628 631216 or ask for the bank transfer details when you complete the contact form at the foot of this page
Payments in Euros
Please send a bank transfer to the following account:
Fortis Bank – a/c name Quaker Council for European Affairs, IBAN BE58 2100 5598 1479, SWIFT GEBA BEBB 36A
Use your credit card or PayPal account
We also now can accept credit card and PayPal payments via PayPal. To use this method, please click on the button below. Afterwards, you will be brought to the contact page to send an e-mail to Xavier Verhaeghe. Please note that prices on PayPal include the fees charged to us: to save a bit of money, please pay by bank transfer when you can.
Chose the type of subscription you would like and then click on ‘subscribe’ to be directed to the PayPal website:
Or use PayPal to send a donation to support the work of the Quaker voice in Europe!
We hope you can find all the information you need above for making a bank transfer, paying by PayPal, or sending a sterling donation. If not, please do get in touch either with Xavier, our office manager, or Simon Bond if you wish to pay in Sterling. Select the recipient and type your message in the form below to contact us by email.