Donations are always welcome and provide very valuable support for our work. QCEA is entirely dependent on income from individual Quakers, Quaker Meetings, and (mostly Quaker) trusts. We neither receive nor actively seek funding from either national governments or European institutions. We are therefore always grateful for your support as this enables us to continue being the Quaker voice in Europe. Both one-off and regular donations are most welcome and immensely helpful to our work.
Instructions for making a donation
Please follow the steps below:
- Decide how much you wish to donate, and which currency you wish to pay in. For Sterling, go to step 2. For Euro, skip to step 3.
- To pay in Sterling, complete the contact form at the foot of this page to send an email to our British Committee Treasurer, Simon Bond, or email directly at simon at armitage dot biz. Please say what your donation will be, and how you will send payment. Details of how you can pay are below this list.
- If you are paying in Euro, complete the contact form at the foot of this page to send an email to our Office Manager, Viviane Nolf. Please say what your donation will be, and how you will send payment. Details of how you can pay are below this list.
Payments in Sterling
- send a cheque made payable to ‘QCEA British Committee’ to: Simon Bond, 1 Lynton Green, Maidenhead, SL6 6AN, United Kingdom
- contact Simon on +44 1628 631216 or by e-mail (at simon at armitage dot biz), or ask for the bank transfer details when you complete the contact form at the foot of this page
Payments in Euro
Please send a bank transfer to the following account:
Fortis Bank – a/c name Quaker Council for European Affairs, IBAN BE58 2100 5598 1479, SWIFT GEBA BEBB 36A
Please select a recipient and type your message in the form below to contact us by email.